Welcome to Malvern Middle School!
Back to School!!!
*Students who are new to our district and entering the 7th or 8th grade may call our counselor to set up a registration appointment.
First Day of School:
Monday, August 20, 2018
DRESS FOR SUCCESS!!!
Be sure you know what the DRESS CODE is.
THE FOLLOWING SPECIFIC ITEMS ARE INAPPROPRIATE AND PROHIBITED FOR SCHOOL DRESS AND APPEARANCE:
· Any outer garment that reveals undergarments (boxers, panties, brassieres, shorts, etc…)
· Sleepwear (pajamas pants, loungewear, house shoes, etc.)
· Bare midriffs, low-cut blouses, racer back tops, strapless tops or strapless dresses, tank tops, or spaghetti strapped tops and dresses.
· Dresses, skirts and shorts with a bottom hem that is less/shorter than mid-thigh all the way around (mid-thigh is defined as 1 ½ inches below the finger tips when arms are straight down to the side).
· Pants or shorts with holes may not expose skin or undergarments (boxers, panties, etc.) above mid-thigh
· Clothing, jewelry or other accessories concerning drugs, alcohol, tobacco, sex, vulgar language, double meanings, or that contain symbols or slogans that are offensive to particular groups, appear to be gang or satanic related or contain anything that could be inflammatory in nature
· Leggings may NOT be worn if the outer garment/top does not cover the buttocks and crotch.
· Hats, head coverings and sunglasses are not to be worn in the school building during normal school hours. Caps worn outside must be worn either straight forward or straight back.
MMS is Geared UP for Learning!
Important Information for students wishing to take their driver’s permit exam!
Driver’s forms must be requested one week BEFORE the test.
Testing locations, dates and times:
About Our School
Malvern Middle School serves students in grades 7-8. Our students participate in regular classes as well as Advanced Placement courses, and our school offers a variety of electives and sports.
Our students participate in local, state and national contests, and our students have received local, state and national level recognition and awards for essay contests, art contests (visual and performing arts), and service projects.
We look forward to providing a strong learning foundation for our students, providing them a smooth transition to high school.
Passion, Pride, and Excellence for ALL!